VICTORIA FALLS, ZAMBIA
Here we are having a wonderful time with Mark and his family. There was so much to see and do but the best part was being together. All the people were so kind. Border crossings were interesting. Sleeping under misquito nets was a new experience.
Having Mongoose running around in the neighborhood was also new. We went on two game drives. Mark, Max and Ian went on a third one, early in the morning. Max loves the game drives, he is full of questions and information as well. The falls are 2 miles long and 330 feet down. It was an amazing sight and it wasn't the high water season. From April until June there is a rainbow over the falls. Everything is so green and beautiful because of the mist from the falls.



1 comment:
Seeing the Falls brings back so many memories! I remember when we went, scaring my mom to death as we stood on rocks near the top. :) I'm so glad you had a blast. I wish I could go back!
Post a Comment